About Mill Dam Dental Care
Dr. Jeffrey R. Leidy D.M.D., M.A.G.D.
Dr. Leidy has been in practice for over 30 years, the last 27 of which have been in the Great Neck area. He specializes in sedation dentistry and has completed elective training from Dr. C. Richard Bennett, a pioneer in dental sedation. He has also completed additional study in intravenous sedation at the University of Southern California. While at USC, he studied with Dr. Stanley Malamed, one of the foremost authorities on dental anesthesiology.
Dr. Leidy has a particular interest in providing Virginia Beach dental care for special needs adults through the Virginia Enhanced Dental Services. He has served as a dental expert for NBC-affiliate WAVY TV, Channel 10, and HamptonRoads.com. Dr. Leidy has also participated in Mission of Mercy, Donated Dental Services, and Give Back A Smile.
Dr. Leidy’s professional affiliations and memberships include the following:
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Tidewater Dental Association
- Special Care Dentistry Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- International Affiliation of Tongue tie Professionals
- ACLS Certified